Wednesday, June 10, 2009


It took a long time for me to get around to following up on the light protein treatment I did using Motions CPR. Well, it was a success. The treatment stopped my shedding in its tracks. At the time, I didn't own a moisturizing deep conditioner to follow it up with. Well, I have two hours to kill tomorrow between work and my hairdresser's appointment, so I'll be heading to the BSS to purchase one. I still have some research to do before coming to a decision, but I'm leaning towards ORS Replenishing Packs. I've read so much about them at LHCF. There's been a lot of Packs Vs. Bottle controversy though. I think my decision will basically come down to the price in the longrun.

Here are two pictures of my rollerset that I did the night of my protein treatment. I used dark pink rollers, so my hair is not very curly. I wore my hair in a ponytail the following day.


No comments:

Post a Comment