Friday, April 16, 2010

It's been a while...

.. since I last did a braidout. My scalp was itching the other night, so I was dying to wash my hair. I get home from work at 9pm, so it's really not a time where I want to start doing anything time-consuming to my hair, like rollersetting. I do stay up extremely late, but I mean, that is prime TV time, so sitting under a dryer doesn't cut it ;)

I washed with Head & Shoulders Refresh, conditioned with Aussie Moist, and applied Herbal Essences LTR once out of the shower. I airdried for an hour or so, then braided my hair into two, and went to bed. My hair was still pretty wet in the morning, so I blowdried it on 'warm', then took out the braids.


I am in desperate need of a new camera. Sorry for the crappy webcam pics :(

No comments:

Post a Comment