Sunday - Wash Day
- Pre-poo using either a mix of coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil, or Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner mixed with coconut oil and olive oil.
- Wash using Tea Tree Oil Shampoo [For the time being only. I'm testing it out to see if it'll help with my flaking scalp :( ]
- Condition using Aussie Moist.
- Gently squeeze out water from hair, but do not towel dry.
- Apply Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Conditioner.
- Seal with a bit of coconut oil.
- Airdry for the rest of the day.
If I am going to do a braid out, I will braid my hair into four plaits once my hair is about 80% dry. If I am going to flat iron, I let it dry 100%.
In attempts not to become a product junkie, I have yet to choose a permanent moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Any suggestions?