Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wash Day Pics

1. Prepoo-ed with coconut oil




2. First lather with Aussie Moist Shampoo. Second lather with Head & Shoulders. Applied Motions CPR Protein Reconstructor. Let sit for about 7 minutes. Rinsed. Then deep conditioned with ORS Replenishing Conditioner under hooded dryer for about 25 mins.



3. After rinsing out conditioner, applied Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In throughout my hair. Then evenly distributed Chi Silk Infusion throughout the hair. 4. Set in rollers for about an hour and 15 minutes under hooded dryer.




5. Removed rollers. The bottom of my hair wasn't fully dry, so I pin-curled the sections that weren't yet dry enough to hold the curl. Went to bed wearing a satin bonnet.




6. In the morning, I applied some NTM leave-in, and a little bit of Chi Silk Infusion for some shine and to seal.




Tonight I'll very loosely cross-wrap my hair. In the morning, I'll apply some more NTM Leave-In and just a touch of Chi Silk Infusion. Thursday, I'll try to deep condition again.

No comments:

Post a Comment