Friday, February 19, 2010

Review: One N Only Argan Oil


Maker's Claim:

  • Premium finishing, smoothing and conditioning product
  • Non-greasy, alcohol-free formula
  • Instantly absorbs into the hair
  • Creates brilliant shine without leaving an oil residue
  • Reduces drying time and speeds up styling time
  • Smoothes cuticle for silky, conditioned and healthy looking hair
  • Eliminates frizz and leaves hair more manageable
  • Helps protect against damage caused by the environment or heat styling
  • Mix with color/chemical processes for enhanced results and added depth to color
  • For all hair types
  • UV protection
  • Compare to Moroccan Oil

One of the world's rarest oils, argan oil is derived from the Moroccan argan tree. Rich in essential fatty acids, Omega 6 and Vitamin E, it is valued for its ability to regenerate and nourish dry and damaged hair.

One 'n Only Argan Oil is a non-greasy, alcohol-free formula that is instantly absorbed into the hair, creating brilliant shine without leaving an oily residue. Smoothes cuticle for the silky, conditioned and healthy looking hair. This precious oil helps protect against damage caused by the environment, chemicals, or excessive heat from stylers, and provides long-term conditioning while reducing frizz, split ends and breakage. Ideal for all hair types, One 'n Only Argan Oil is a premium styling finishing, smoothing and conditioning product that produces consistently silky smooth results.

My Thoughts:

I read so many good things about this product. Many ladies at LHCF raved about the shine and softness this product gave their hair. I had an American buddy send me some, and I received it on Wednesday. Even though I wasn't due for a wash, I did anyway, because I could not wait to try this product out on a clean slate.

I washed, and rollerset my hair. Once dry, I removed the rollers and added a dime-size amount of the One N Only Argan oil to my hair. The first thing that I noticed was its scent: ORGASMIC! I could literally inhale the scent this oil all day!

I have been adding a bit of the Argan Oil to my hair daily and I do see a noticeable difference in shine. Until now, I had accepted the fact that my hair would only be shiny when I was wearing it in a braidout when I could add either olive or coconut oil to it. The argan oil is not greasy or heavy at all, so I am pretty sure I will be able to add some to flat ironed hair and not have it go limp. I can't wait to try it! I will definitely take pictures when I do.

One thing about this product is that it is cone-heavy. Cones work well in my hair, so it's not an issue for me personally.

If only I could get this product in Montreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment