Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's been 3 weeks since I texlaxed my hair. I was so worried about overprocessing that I actually didn't leave the relaxer in long enough. It barely took. I am going to wait another 7 weeks at least before I give it a second try. I'm loving not having to go to the salon, so I really hope the second time will be a charm.

Lately I've been in the rollersetting mood. I've been Fotki-stalking pictures of rollerset hair, and it's really inspiring me to step up my rolling game.

Some of the curls in this video are unbelievably gorgeous:


As a matter of fact, I have my [magnetic] rollers in now. I deep conditioned on dry hair with olive oil and ORS Replenishing Conditioner. Following that, I shampooed with Head & Shoulders Refresh, then conditioned with Aussie Moist. I didn't use a lotion/butter leave-in this time. I decided to only use some Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer, to see how it'd turn out. I was under the hooded dryer for an hour, and I am airdrying until bedtime approaches. I just received Sally's Argan Oil that a buddy sent me from the States, and I will use some of it for the first time once I take out the rollers. Can't wait to see what it does for my hair. I've read nothing but good reviews for it on LHCF.

Speaking of rollersets, here are a couple of random pics that I took on my webcam a couple of weeks back that I never uploaded:




ETA: Here are the results of tonight's rollerset



1 comment:

  1. Your curls looks lovely! I wish I had gone to that event. uggggghhhh I didn't know anything about it and I'm in the area. All of the ladies look gorgeous with their "to die for" hair! ;-)

    ReplyDelete