Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Deep Conditioning on Thursday!

I went to the NY over the weekend.. and you know what that means: a trip to Sally's! I really don't like to go there and not buy anything, because I know I only get to the United States once or twice a year.

I bought the One 'N Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask. I was trying to decide between that and the conditioner, because at $10 a piece, I couldn't afford/didn't deserve to buy both. I'll be trying it Thursday evening, and will let you know how it goes :) It smells exactly like their argan oil (love it).

I wonder how One 'N Only's argan oil products compare to the Moroccan Oil brand. I've never tried Moroccan Oil, but I'll admit their marketing really tempts me. Every time I flip open a magazine, there they are. I've heard that One 'N Only's products are just as good, if not better. Price-wise they definitely are! I wish they were as readily available as Moroccan Oil though.

1 comment:

  1. *Patiently waiting on an update on how your DC went! I've nominated you for a Sunshine Award :) More info about it over on my blog.

    ReplyDelete