My regimen the past few weeks has been as follows:
- Wash hair every 5-7 days with Live Clean Fresh Water Shampoo
- Condition in the shower with Skala G3 Ceramide Deep Conditioner
- Squeeze excess water from hair
- Detangle with Africa's Best Kids' Organics Olive Oil & Shea butter detangler
- Put One N Only Argan Oil Treatment throughout my hair
- Blowdry on warm, using the "tension method"
- Flat iron in large sections
Another small change I've made in my regimen is using the One N Only Argan Oil on wet hair before blowdrying. It has really helped my hair to dry way smoother, and my hair hasn't been matting up as it used to (I have one section that mattes up in particular from when I attempted to self-relax).
I've also been greasing my scalp with Hollywood Beauty Sulfur. My scalp tends to get itchy and this grease really alleviates that.
At night, I've been sleeping with 3-4 flexirods to add some bounce for the next day. I do so nightly, and sleep with my satin bonnet.
I hope to update more often. I still don't have a digital camera (mine broke a few months back), but I do have a phone now that takes decent pictures. Here are some pictures that I took during my wash and dry session today.
|Last relaxer June 11, 2010|
|Drying in sections|