Monday, August 17, 2009


I received my FHI platform late last week. So far I've only used it on my bangs, since I was wearing braidouts last week (it's extremely humid, and also, I am 9.5 weeks post-relaxed). Tonight I'll finally be testing it out on my whole head of hair, despite the humidity.

First thing this morning, I applied some coconut oil to my hair and scalp. Then I washed with Head & Shoulders. I did a quick protein treatment using Motions CPR (left on for about 3 mins while in the shower), then deep conditioned with ORS Replenishing conditioner for 20 minutes under the dryer.

I'm out of Herbal Essences LTR leave-in, so for the first time, I applied Neutrogena Triple Moisture leave-in to my wet hair and proceeded to air dry. At about 80% dry, I put in a bit of coconut oil. My hair is about 90-95% dry now, but I'll only be flat ironing much later in the evening. Since it's so humid, I'll probably do a light mist of Keracare Oil Sheen with Humidity Block over my head so that I don't poof up too much on my way to and from work. I'll definitely post pictures of my results tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment