Monday, August 17, 2009

9.5 weeks post and testing my FHI Platform

I'm back much sooner than expected with the results of my first flat iron job using my new FHI Platform.

I airdried from about 11am until 8pm, with NTM Leave-in and a bit of coconut oil in my hair. I combed it once or twice while it was drying. Once dry, I applied some Hollywood Beauty Sulfur to my scalp, to prevent any itchiness, because I may not be cowashing soon since I'll want to preserve the straight hair as long as possible.



I divided my hair into four sections, and applied a bit of NTM and Chi Silk Infusion to each. I used a rat-tail comb to take out each small piece I was going to flat iron. I only passed over each piece once with the flat iron, to minimize any damage done during the process.



Trimmed by bangs.

I won't be flat ironing at this far post-relaxer again. Having to comb each section through causes too much breakage. Except for when I flat iron, I do not comb my hair while it's dry. I don't even run my fingers through my hair when dry.

And here's the finished product.

1 comment: