Sunday, October 11, 2009

First Flexi Rod Set

Last weekend, I finally got to try out my first flexi rod set. I've never stretched a relaxer this long, and I was really getting tired of wearing braidouts every day. It was time for something new. I used about 20 rods to achieve this look. Here are some pics of the results.





Maintaining it during the week was extremely simple. Before bed, I would toss my hair upside down, and put on my satin bonnet. In the morning, I would apply some NTM Silk Touch Leave-in and a tiny bit of coconut oil. Towards the end of the week, I was applying a bit more oil than I did towards the beginning of the week since I knew it would soon be time to wash it anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I am a little late but this set came out VERRRY VERRRY pretty. looking at you blog definitely inspired me to try flexi rods out. I want to acheive the look you have in this post. I've done a rod set but i think I want to try a smaller size roller. What size did you use for this set?

    ReplyDelete