I washed my hair on Friday.
1) Prepooed with EVOO; I definitely need to increase my prepooing time. I've only been leaving it on for a few minutes, but I need to increase that to at least half an hour. I'm not even sure it's beneficial right now.
2) First wash was with Head & Shoulders Refresh. I'm really loving this shampoo. It has naturally-sourced mint in it. It leaves my scalp with a really nice tingling feeling.
3) Second wash was with Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo. I'm not feeling particularly attached to this shampoo yet. I'm also not a big fan of the price.
4) Deep conditioned with ORS Replenishing Deep Conditioner. This is the first deep conditioner I've ever used, so when the bottle is done, I intend on trying something different. I'm sure there's something better out there for me.
5) Conditioned with Aussie Moist. Detangled as I was rinsing out the conditioner.
6) Applied Herbal Essences LTR Leave-in, followed by coconut oil.
7) Rollerset withburgundy-purple magnetic rollers, and some orange ones towards the front.
I slept with a satin bonnet. I didn't really do anything to try to maintain the style for the next day. I had been unsuccessful with pincurling in the past, so I didn't bother trying again. Big mistake - My style really was not maintained for the next day. The following night, I decided to give it a second whirl. I was pretty happy with the results.