Sunday, December 13, 2009

Update

I used my Tresemme Deep Cleansing (clarifying) Shampoo on the 2nd of December. I could definitely feel a difference in my hair and scalp just as I was rinsing out the shampoo. I know a lot of people talk about a "stripped" feeling in a negative way, but for me, it felt like a release. I definitely had a lot of buildup because I had never clarified before, and had been using products with "cones" consistently for the past year.

I'm not sure how often I'll be using it. From what I've read on LHCF, it seems that most women who clarify do so on a monthly basis. I'm thinking maybe I'll do it monthly or semi-monthly. This product is definitely one of my staples.

Another development since the last time I blogged is that I bought a Caruso Steam Roller Set on eBay. I've heard so many positive things about it, and have seen so many beautiful results (ie. Bronzeg on YouTube) that I was convinced my hair would benefit from steam sets. Rollersetting under the hooded dryer are so time consuming. I would love to just airdry and follow up with a Caruso set as an alternative. It's being sent out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment