Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Healthy Scalp for 2010

2009 was a pretty bad year for my scalp. It was very flaky and itchy. I started my healthy hair journey this year, and testing so many products has wrecked havoc on my scalp. I stopped using sulfur grease and Head & Shoulders, and I've definitely seen a change. I got swept up in some of the LHCF hypes, but I have to go back to employing whatever works for me.

I don't want to go back to using Head & Shoulders because I am afraid my hair will feel dried out, but I will definitely implement sulfur grease back into my regimen.

One change I want to make which I hope will make a difference is clarifying my hair and scalp once a month. Yesterday, I bought some Tresemme Deep Cleasing Shampoo from Zellers for $5.49. I can't wait to try it (Sunday!).

No comments:

Post a Comment