Friday, November 6, 2009

On the way.. Goody Brush Rollers

I've used my FHI Platform to straighten my whole head of hair twice since I got it. I've been using it daily to straighten my bangs, that's it. In order to resist the temptation to use it, I've been roller setting, using magnetic rollers. I have a Gold N Hot hood dryer, and I can only bear to sit under it for an hour. At that point, most of my hair is dry, but the nape is always fairly damp. I end up having to airdry the rest of the day, which is annoying because I can't lay down with the rollers on my head.

I got the idea of using mesh rollers from the lovely ladies at LHCF. Since the rollers are way more vented than magnetic ones, drying time should be drastically reduced. The brushes inside the roller supposedly cause too much manipulation, so I made sure to ask the vendor if they are removable (which they are).

$17.99 for 36 rollers. It was the best deal I could find :(

1 comment:

  1. http://www.soap.com/product/productdetail.aspx?productid=36543

    ReplyDelete