Monday, June 15, 2009

DO NOT WANT TO BECOME A "PJ"!

I hate that urge of always wanting more. I've decided that I am pretty much set when it comes to products. The only things I need to get now are more magnetic rollers (because I only have 12 of the red/burgundy ones and they aren't even enough to properly roll my whole head of hair) and the little metal clips to keep them in place. I'll probably allow myself to try out a smaller roller sometime in the near future as well, for when I want a curlier look.

I took a picture of all of the hair products that I own, as a reminder that I really don't need anything else for now. I've pretty much found my staples*.

Left to right: Africa's Best Kids' Organics Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing Hair Lotion, Chi Silk Infusion*, Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil*, KeraCare Oil Sheen w/ Humidity Block, ORS Olive Oil Professional Replenishing Conditioner*, Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector*, Motions CPR Protein Reconstructor*, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream, ApHogee ProVitamin Leave-In Conditioner*, Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Replenishing Mist*, Kissan 100% Pure Coconut Oil*, Hollywood Beauty Sulfur*, Dove Heat Defy Therapy Heat Activated Protect and Shine Mist

My shampoos and cowash conditioners are not in the photo, but they include Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Shampoo, Aussie Moist Shampoo and Conditioner, and Holista Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner. I started using Head & Shoulders again within the past couple of weeks because nothing else seemed to be working to help my flaky scalp. I definitely won't be repurchasing the Holista Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner; they did nothing for my scalp, and I really didn't like the fact that the shampoo barely lathered. I will buy Aussie Moist again in the future for cowashes, but the shampoo was just average (definitely "Nothing to write home about", as my mother would say).



No comments:

Post a Comment