- Was too lazy to do a long pre-poo, so all I did was apply coconut oil to the ends of my hair right before washing.
- Shampooed using Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp Shampoo
- Applied Motions CPR Protein Reconstructor to my hair and let it sit while I washed my body.
- Rinsed out the Motions and squeezed out the excess water.
- Stepped out of the shower. Covered hair with ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner. Covered my head with a plastic cap and sat under the dryer for about 25 minutes.
- Rinsed in the shower.
- Applied Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In followed by Chi Silk Infusion.
- Set under the dryer for about an hour and a half using twelve magnetic rollers.
I hope I'll be able to preserve it for work tomorrow. I might put in some pin curls, but I'm not sure.. Everytime I've slept on them, they were smashed in the morning and the curls obviously weren't the same. I guess it's better than nothing. I will follow up ;)