Monday, June 15, 2009

First Roller Set On Freshly Relaxed Hair


  1. Was too lazy to do a long pre-poo, so all I did was apply coconut oil to the ends of my hair right before washing.
  2. Shampooed using Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp Shampoo
  3. Applied Motions CPR Protein Reconstructor to my hair and let it sit while I washed my body.
  4. Rinsed out the Motions and squeezed out the excess water.
  5. Stepped out of the shower. Covered hair with ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner. Covered my head with a plastic cap and sat under the dryer for about 25 minutes.
  6. Rinsed in the shower.
  7. Applied Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In followed by Chi Silk Infusion.
  8. Set under the dryer for about an hour and a half using twelve magnetic rollers.
I hope I'll be able to preserve it for work tomorrow. I might put in some pin curls, but I'm not sure.. Everytime I've slept on them, they were smashed in the morning and the curls obviously weren't the same. I guess it's better than nothing. I will follow up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment