Sunday, June 28, 2009

Jilbere de Paris Shower Comb

I must admit, when I heard people raving about the Jilbere de Paris shower comb, I didn't understand what the fuss was about. I had never used or even see one before, but I figured it would be just as good as any other wide-toothed comb. As I mentioned in my previous post, I came across one, and for the sake of being out of town and finding products I may not find at home, I decided to buy one.

I didn't get to use it much though; since the day trip, I've only wet my hair once, and forgot to bring the comb in the shower with me LOL! I used it to detangle once I got out though. My hair glided through the hair pretty smoothly actually. Tomorrow will be the real test though, when I wash and deep condition. I'll follow up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment