Sunday, June 28, 2009

My First Trip to Sally's

I went to Plattsburgh, NY last week for the first time in a few years, simply to get out of Montreal for the day. Browsed through the mall, went to Price Chopper's. We were going to end off the day with TJ Maxx, and on the way there, I noticed the infamous Sally's that Americans are always talking about, so I decided to stop in.

I didn't buy much though. For the most part I've found my "staples" already. I did treat myself to a pair of hair trimming scissors and a Jilbere shower comb. Had I known I'd come across one of these stores, I would have done some research on their Generic products. I know that I've seen people raving about their knockoffs being just as good, if not better, than their brand name counterparts.

Anyway, I'll be going to Burlington sometime this summer, so I'll make sure to be prepared for then.

1 comment:

  1. No Sally's in Canada? Wow...

    I like Sally's, but we also have a lot of neighborhood spots with good deals on hair care products. I wonder if Sally's ships to Canada?

    ReplyDelete