Monday, January 4, 2010

Length Check

I washed my hair yesterday. I deep conditioned with ORS Replenishing on dry hair, washed with Aussie Moist and Head & Shoulders Refresh, conditioned with Aussie Moist. Applied HE LTR and coconut oil, and airdried.

Today, I detangled with Africa's Best Olive Oil Detangling Moisturizer (LOVE this stuff), then applied some CHI Silk Infusion and Dove Heat Protectant, and proceeded to flat iron with my FHI Platform.


A bit uneven, but I'm ok with that for now. My strategy is to trim off my split ends as I notice them, then once I've reached my desired length, I'll give it a good trim to even it out.

Tonight I'll cross wrap and wear my hair straight tomorrow. After a couple of days, I plan to do a flexi rod set (using 4-6 rods max) to give it some body until I wash on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment